Conference Overview 2017
The Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference launches in Sindelfingen, Germany, bringing the benefits of North America’s leading H/EV and energy storage forum to Europe. Featuring over 70 expert speakers from automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, academic and research organisations, the conference offers experience-based insights into the design and engineering of a variety of hybrid and electric architectures including high-voltage and 48V systems. Alongside this, the event offers a comprehensive supply chain exhibition featuring over 200 companies showcasing the latest solutions and innovations in electric and hybrid vehicle and advanced battery technologies.
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference Key Topics:
- Which solutions will emerge successful from the convergence of electrification, autonomy and connectivity trends?
- How will OEM technology pathways impact future technology development and investment across the supply chain?
- What performance improvements can be expected from next-gen hybrid and electric technologies?
- What configurations of low-voltage systems can be expected in the future?
- What are the emerging topologies for 48V architectures and how does this filter down to the component level?
- What operational factors must be addressed in designing electric solutions for transport, commercial and off-highway applications?
- What are the latest trends in power electronics and how important are they in reducing the cost of EVs?
- How do you select the optimum hybrid architecture for specific application requirements? What are the pros and cons of P0-P4?
The Battery Show Conference Key Topics:
- How will Asian cell makers opening manufacturing facilities in Europe impact the market? Will cell makers evolve to become module manufacturers, creating and owning their own tier of the market and moving into the battery integration space?
- How can mid-sized players compete with larger battery manufacturers?
- What are the challenges that must be overcome to drive stationary storage to its maximum potential?
- What is the optimum voltage between the battery, inverter and motor in ‘high-voltage’ architectures?
- What are the implications of modular storage concepts for future battery designs?
- How can the global battery industry work towards common homologation in battery safety testing and standards?
- What are the technologies and business models emerging for recycling Li-ion batteries in Europe?
- Developing next-gen batteries – how far can lead-acid and Li-ion go?
Disclaimer: Smarter Shows reserves the right to amend speakers, topics and scheduling at any time. This website is updated regularly to reflect such changes.
“We’ve been focused on mainly OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, starting with electrification for their vehicles, not just automotives, any kind of construction vehicles and off-road vehicles as well, and we’ve got everything we looked for.”
Helmut Ollhaeser, Managing Director, Sevcon
Register your interest