About the conference
Building on the outstanding success of our launch European show in April 2017 and the fourth annual event in North America, the Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference returns in 2018 having moved to larger home in Hanover next year as it continues to expand. Taking place on May 15th-17th, the conference is co-located with The Battery Show and will combine the largest supply chain exhibition of its kind in Europe with an expert-led conference delivering insights into current technologies for developing sustainable and affordable hybrid and electric vehicles.
Co-located with the Battery Show Conference and Expo, the event will also explore current technologies for developing sustainable, efficient and affordable batteries.
Call for speakers
We are currently developing the agenda for the conference and welcome your input into our research, as well as invite you to submit your own talk proposals.
The 2018 conference will focus on topics including, but not limited to, the below:
- HEV / EV market trends and growth opportunities
- Hybridisation and electrification technologies and strategies for:
- Passenger cars
- Commercial trucks and vehicles
- Transport vehicles
- Off-highway / industrial
- OEM lessons learned from low-voltage architectures including 12V and 48V
- What will future mild-hybrid architectures look like? Will 48V be a P2 fully integrated hybrid? An ISG-based 48V system? Or a 48V e-axle?
- New vehicle architectures enabling more flexible battery design
- Leveraging integrated, system-based, modular solutions
- Evolution in power electronics as an enabler for architectural changes in hybrid and electric vehicle powertrains
- Consolidating multiple core architectures with one ECU
- Improving power management across the vehicle
- Improving vehicle performance through key components including gearboxes and ultra-high-efficiency motors
- The best chance to find out about the latest innovations and developments in automotive technology
- More than 100 speakers drawn from all parts of the supply chain including OEMs, tier ones, suppliers, academics, government representatives and other key experts sharing insight you can take back and implement in your own business
- Hear a comprehensive overview of global market trends and forecasts in the automotive sector keeping you ahead of the curve on growth opportunities
- Find out what your customers are working on and what their latest and greatest needs are to be in a better position to meet them
- Network in dedicated breaks with sector leaders and peers from the whole hybrid and electric vehicle ecosystem meaning new contacts, new customers or new suppliers all in one place
How to apply to speak:
If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form below. The deadline for proposals is the Friday,October 20, 2017 and you will be responded to within 6 weeks of the deadline.
Book a Hotel
Exclusive discounted rates on hotel rooms in the local area are available to attendees, speakers and delegates. More information coming soon.
Tuesday 15th May - 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs
Wednesday 16th May - 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs
Thursday 17th May - 9:00hrs - 15:00hrs
For event inquiries,
email [email protected]
or call +44 1273 916 300 (Europe) and +1 855 436 8683 (US and Canada)