Call for Speakers
About the conference:
Building on the outstanding success of our second annual event in May 2018, the Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Conference returns to Europe on 7-9 May 2019. Taking place in Stuttgart, the epicentre of the European automotive industry, the event will combine the largest supply chain exhibition of its kind in Europe with an expert-led conference delivering insights into current technologies for developing sustainable and affordable hybrid and electric vehicles.
Co-located with The Battery Show Conference Europe, the program will also explore current technologies for developing sustainable, efficient and affordable batteries.
Call for speakers is open:
We are currently developing the agenda for the conference and welcome your input into our research. We also invite you to submit your own talk proposals.
The 2019 conference will focus on topics including, but not limited to:
- HEV / EV market trends and growth opportunities
- Hybridisation and electrification technologies and strategies for:
- Passenger cars
- Commercial trucks and vehicles
- Off-highway / industrial
- OEM lessons learned from low-voltage architectures including 12V and 48V
- What will future mild-hybrid architectures look like? Will 48V be a P2 fully integrated hybrid, an ISG-based 48V system or a 48V e-axle?
- New vehicle architectures enabling more flexible battery design
- Leveraging integrated, system-based, modular solutions
- Evolution in power electronics as an enabler for architectural changes in hybrid and electric vehicle powertrains
- Consolidating multiple core architectures with one ECU
- Improving power management across the vehicle
- Improving vehicle performance through key components including gearboxes and ultra-high-efficiency motors
- Fast-charging impacts on the powertrain (and battery)
- Low-voltage architectures
- Efficient and sustainable EV production
- Scaling and commercializing new technologies
- Recycling and second life (cell and pack recycling, rare earth minerals/ vehicle to grid/V2G)
- Sustainability of lithium ion and electric vehicles
- The best chance to find out about the latest innovations and developments in automotive technology
- More than 100 speakers drawn from all parts of the supply chain including OEMs, tier ones, suppliers, academics, government representatives and other key experts sharing insights you can implement in your own business
- Hear a comprehensive overview of global market trends and forecasts in the automotive sector, keeping you ahead of the curve on growth opportunities
- Find out what your customers are working on and what their latest and greatest needs are, plus be in a better position to meet them
- Network in dedicated breaks with sector leaders and peers from the whole hybrid and electric vehicle ecosystem – meaning new contacts, new customers and new suppliers all in one place
How to apply to speak:
- If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form here. The deadline for proposals is Friday 2 November 2018 and you will receive a response within six weeks of the deadline.
Fleur Jonker - Senior Conference Producer
Email: [email protected]
Europe: +44 (0) 1273 916 313
US Toll free: +1 855 436 8683
Proposals will not be accepted by email and must go through the web form.