Free Webinar Downloads
Download our free webinars to gain expert insight on industry talking points including the impacts of fast-charging on the H/EVs, batteries and charging systems, and ADAS sensors needs for the car of tomorrow.
Developing ADAS Sensors for Improved Safety in Advanced Vehicles
As electrification, the connected car and autonomous driving development converge en route to developing the car of tomorrow, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) must play their part in creating a safer, more efficient and more comfortable driving experience.
This webinar will include interactive Q&A time with a panel of industry experts to discuss the following topics:
- What are the ADAS sensor needs for the car of tomorrow?
- The design, assembly and integration challenges of developing ADAS sensors
- Where weaknesses in ADAS sensors might be and how to address them
- Where sensor software and hardware meet and the solutions to functionality challenges in environmental extremes of hot, cold, moisture etc.
Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Time: 03:00 PM Central European Time
Speaking organisations include: Henkel Technologies and EV North America Inc have already signed up to participate, with more speakers to be announced soon…
Overcoming the Impacts of Fast Charging on H/EVs, Batteries and Charging Systems
Fast charging and extreme fast charging (XFC) represent a key part of the solution to the 'range anxiety' concerns which remain a significant barrier to growing th electric vehicle marketing in Europe. This webinar brings together our expert panel to discuss the following topics:
- The current impacts of fast and ultra- fast charging on H/EVs, batteries and charging systems
- The proposed technologies for maintaining the optimal thermal range whilst charging
- Examples of the cell chemistry solutions enabling fast charging and XFC
- How the impacts of fast charging on the charging stations can be mitigated
- An insight into the technologies in development to remove remaining technological barriers to large scale fast charging and XFC rollout
Speaking organisations include: Jaguar Land Rover, ABB, Henkel Corporation and National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).