The Battery Show and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe debuted April 2017 in Sindelfingen, Germany to widespread praise and promises to return with an even bigger and better event next year in the Lower Saxon capital, Hanover.
- 4,000 visitors over three days and was representative of the entire industry spectrum, with engineers, R&D specialists, C-level personnel
- More than 200 specialist suppliers including Daimler, Paraclete Energy, Voltabox AG, CATL, Continental, Valeo and Siemens
- More than 20 live product demos highlighted cutting-edge developments in battery technology
- Automotive manufacturing giant Daimler presented their smart battery technology due to launch later this year
- Paraclete Energy marked an industry first when they announced their new prelithiated SM-Silicon PL - the first scalable air and moisture stable prelithiated silicon
- Crowds gathered at Voltabox AG's stand as Jurgen Pampel, vice president of sales, presented the 48V LTO module for mild hybrid applications
Show in One Go
- More than 500 delegates gained insights from industry heavyweights at the high-level conference, which ran alongside the main exhibition event
- LG Chem, Renault, the European Commission, and PSA Group shared their thoughts and ideas on the future of hybrid and electric technologies at the opening plenary keynote conference
- An entire track was dedicated to the future of 48V speakers from Continental and Valeo discussing its development and evolution
“We really enjoyed the quality of the conversations with both technical experts and decision makers”
Uwe Hauck, Global Director Technology and Innovation Hybrid and Electric Mobility Solutions, TE Connectivity Germany GmbH
“We were positively surprised about the amount of leads we had and definitely we will come next year again”
Christian Veit, Director Strategic Business Development & Marketing,
Hongfa Europe GmbH
“It's been really pleasing, the footfall here for us has been a lot higher on each day than we've experienced elswhere, so very good”
Daniel Swallow, Commercial Manager
Johnson Matthey Battery Systems
Participating Companies 2017:
Vox Pop: EXPO TV asks
Where are you from?
What kind of products or servies are you looking for / presenting?
What's the most interesting thing you've seen so far?
How has your experience been at the show?